English  -  Español

Forum

Forums have been closed.
We have not deleted them for historical reasons.

New comments will be in selected pages of Chronojump website.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Chronopic Shipping

03-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Chronopic Shipping
How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2009, 07:36 PM
RE: Chronopic Shipping
(03-27-2009 08:37 AM)Matrick Wrote:  How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?

Hello Mattrick, i sent them when i have time. Usually it's one week. Sometimes is a bit more, because i wait more orders to be sent. Eg. today i sent three chronopics: one to Serbia, one to USA (yours) and another to barcelona. I think you will have it in 7-10 days.

Soon i will write on the buying store: "Usually ships in one week".

Note i need lot of time for improving chronojump, and my regular teaching, training myself, living...
03-28-2009, 03:39 AM
(03-27-2009 07:36 PM)xavi Wrote:  
(03-27-2009 08:37 AM)Matrick Wrote:  How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?

Hello Mattrick, i sent them when i have time. Usually it's one week. Sometimes is a bit more, because i wait more orders to be sent. Eg. today i sent three chronopics: one to Serbia, one to USA (yours) and another to barcelona. I think you will have it in 7-10 days.

Soon i will write on the buying store: "Usually ships in one week".

Note i need lot of time for improving chronojump, and my regular teaching, training myself, living...

What do you train for?
03-28-2009, 06:01 AM
(03-28-2009 03:39 AM)Matrick Wrote:  What do you train for?

Tabletennis... surprised?

Enjoy your Chronopic