Chronojump English Forum
Chronopic Shipping - Printable Version

+- Chronojump English Forum (http://forum.chronojump.org)
+-- Forum: Software and hardware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Hardware Chronopic and others (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Chronopic Shipping (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Chronopic Shipping - Matrick - 03-27-2009 08:37 AM

How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?

RE: Chronopic Shipping - xavi - 03-27-2009 07:36 PM

(03-27-2009 08:37 AM)Matrick Wrote:  How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?

Hello Mattrick, i sent them when i have time. Usually it's one week. Sometimes is a bit more, because i wait more orders to be sent. Eg. today i sent three chronopics: one to Serbia, one to USA (yours) and another to barcelona. I think you will have it in 7-10 days.

Soon i will write on the buying store: "Usually ships in one week".

Note i need lot of time for improving chronojump, and my regular teaching, training myself, living...

RE: Chronopic Shipping - Matrick - 03-28-2009 03:39 AM

(03-27-2009 07:36 PM)xavi Wrote:  
(03-27-2009 08:37 AM)Matrick Wrote:  How long does it usually take for the Chronopic to be delivered once its ordered?

Hello Mattrick, i sent them when i have time. Usually it's one week. Sometimes is a bit more, because i wait more orders to be sent. Eg. today i sent three chronopics: one to Serbia, one to USA (yours) and another to barcelona. I think you will have it in 7-10 days.

Soon i will write on the buying store: "Usually ships in one week".

Note i need lot of time for improving chronojump, and my regular teaching, training myself, living...

What do you train for?

RE: Chronopic Shipping - xavi - 03-28-2009 06:01 AM

(03-28-2009 03:39 AM)Matrick Wrote:  What do you train for?

Tabletennis... surprised?

Enjoy your Chronopic