English  -  Español

Forum

Forums have been closed.
We have not deleted them for historical reasons.

New comments will be in selected pages of Chronojump website.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Tests petition

02-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Tests petition
If you want to have more tests defined inside Chronojump, just reply this post. As more detailed is your petition, better.

If we find interesting, and easy to add your tests, they will be added soon.
Find all posts by this user
07-19-2011, 12:52 AM
RE: Tests petition
(02-06-2009 03:18 AM)xavi Wrote:  If you want to have more tests defined inside Chronojump, just reply this post. As more detailed is your petition, better.

If we find interesting, and easy to add your tests, they will be added soon.

Hi Xavi and others,

I would like to use 2 platforms and perform the following tests:
- tapping (frequency test, including balance)
- hopping left-right (rhythm test)

Probably this would be possible in 'pulses' already, but I don't know how.
09-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Tongue RE: Tests petition
If you want to have more tests defined inside Chronojump, just reply this post. As more detailed is your petition, better.
10-20-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi, it would be possible to insert a section where the user enters the results of test directly from the keyboard (eg. the launch of the medicine ball), so as to fully exploit the database?
Regards, Michele.
10-24-2014, 10:35 PM
(10-20-2014 06:05 PM)asbrega Wrote:  Hi, it would be possible to insert a section where the user enters the results of test directly from the keyboard (eg. the launch of the medicine ball), so as to fully exploit the database?
Regards, Michele.

Hello, I do not understand completely, can you explain further?

In the meantime, you can simulate a jump or run or whatever and then go to results and edit the values. Or add a description.
10-29-2014, 06:36 PM
(10-24-2014 10:35 PM)xavi Wrote:  
(10-20-2014 06:05 PM)asbrega Wrote:  Hi, it would be possible to insert a section where the user enters the results of test directly from the keyboard (eg. the launch of the medicine ball), so as to fully exploit the database?
Regards, Michele.

In the meantime, you can simulate a jump or run or whatever and then go to results and edit the values. Or add a description.

Yes, that's fine too, but it's as hard-working method if i have a lot of people to test! It would be nice to insert the result directly via a button or something ... perhaps creating a fourth section called "field tests" as well as jumps, runs and power! The software is already good, so it would be perfect, so i can test and trace all of my athletes with a single software! I hope you have understood.. Big Grin
Best regards!
Michele.
10-29-2014, 08:51 PM
(10-29-2014 06:36 PM)asbrega Wrote:  
Regards, Michele.

Yes, that's fine too, but it's as hard-working method if i have a lot of people to test! It would be nice to insert the result directly via a button or something ... perhaps creating a fourth section called "field tests" as well as jumps, runs and power! The software is already good, so it would be perfect, so i can test and trace all of my athletes with a single software! I hope you have understood.. Big Grin
Best regards!
Michele.

Ok, then the best is the hability to fast add a description after the jump execution. Then you can write the medicine ball launch in that description and you will see it when you export to Excel.

Is this what you want?
10-30-2014, 07:44 PM
(10-29-2014 08:51 PM)xavi Wrote:  
(10-29-2014 06:36 PM)asbrega Wrote:  
Regards, Michele.

Best regards!
Michele.

Ok, then the best is the hability to fast add a description after the jump execution. Then you can write the medicine ball launch in that description and you will see it when you export to Excel.

Is this what you want?
this could be a good solution! Smile