English  -  Español

Forum

Forums have been closed.
We have not deleted them for historical reasons.

New comments will be in selected pages of Chronojump website.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Chronojump Project Use in the Philippines

10-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Chronojump Project Use in the Philippines
In this thread, institutions using or supporting the Chronojump Project will be highlighted. To start the ball rolling, the Exercise Science Laboratory, College of Human Kinetics, University of the Philippines - Diliman is currently using the Chronojump Project in testing the university athletes. Reliability studies will be administered at the start of the second semester.
Find all posts by this user
10-28-2010, 01:34 AM
RE: Chronojump Project Use in the Philippines
Good!

Please fill more details and tell us if you are going to upload gathered data to the server.

Thanks for your time and dedication!
11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm teaching Biomechanics 2 now and I've been helping out the sports science interns. So far here are the possible research outputs using the Chronojump Project:

1. Test-Retest Reliability of Home Made Contact Platforms Using Various Covering Thickness (Thesis)
2. Hand Placement on Countermovement Jumps (Biomechanics 2)
3. Relationship of 1-Leg Jump to 2-Leg Jump (Biomechanics 2)
4. Comparison of Step Hop Jump Shot and 1-2 Jump Shot Sequence (Biomechanics 2)

We hope to finish everything by the first week of March. If you happen to have related articles on the mentioned topics, please send it to my email and i'll forward it to my students. (jcpagaduan@gmail.com)
11-25-2010, 06:57 AM
University of the Philippines - Diliman, College of Human Kinetics Faculty will be having a workshop on the Chronojump Project on December 16, 2010 at the Exercise Science Laboratory
12-03-2010, 03:02 AM
just demoed the Chronojump Project to a potential World Boxing Champion. Hopefully this will be the start of Chronojump Project use in Boxing here in the Philippines.
01-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Currently working on around 6-10 undergrad research studies using Chronojump Project.
04-14-2011, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2011 06:25 PM by miko.)
(11-25-2010 06:57 AM)jeffpagaduan Wrote:  University of the Philippines - Diliman, College of Human Kinetics Faculty will be having a workshop on the Chronojump Project on December 16, 2010 at the Exercise Science Laboratory

Too bad Ive missed this. Any plans for Ateneo or LaSalle this year?

-----------------------------------
Miko - blog