English  -  Español

Forum

Forums have been closed.
We have not deleted them for historical reasons.

New comments will be in selected pages of Chronojump website.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Chronojump 1.4.7

08-02-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 05:41 AM by xavi.)
Chronojump 1.4.7
Chronojump 1.4.7 has been published! (2014-Aug-1)

Download here:

Encoder changes
  • Signal is called "set", and curve "repetition
  • On encoder, when capture is done, best repetition is saved automatically (following criteria of best mean power on concentric phase). Can be changed on preferences to save all or save none of the repetitions.
  • Changed Neuromuscular Profile, now uses ecc-con phase (not ecc-con-ecc-con as before), and can be used on current set and on saved repetitions. Only needs three jumps to work.
  • Inertia moment calculation now calculates also the inertia moment of the different weights attached.

Jumps, runs changes
  • On capture, jumps, runs result is now show on bold to distinguish from other numbers
  • When executing a test, timer on screen is always ok. Before results where ok, but realtime chronometer on the screen on contacts execution had a bit of lag. Now is solved.
  • Added split times on interval runs results
  • Added new method to calcule DjPower on jumps (added to results and to statistics)
  • Added RSA RAST test
  • Elasticity Index, Arms Using Index, IRna and IRa now calculated by default using heights (not flight times). User can change it on preferences and leave it as before if desired.
  • RSA tests cannot be simulated now (can only be done using Chronopic)
  • When Chronopic gets disconnected, next test is managed as simulated without crashing the software

Other changes
  • On preferences, translatable graphs option affects now on encoder and on the rest of the tests (before was only on encoder)
  • Better Chronopic-Firmwarecord, now it's easy to access to the firmwares and the problems on loading a firmware are gone.
  • Added Troubleshooting guide (See manual folder)
  • Updated manual
  • Press 1,2,3,4 on start to select mode: Jumps, Runs, Encoder or Other
  • Updated Spanish and Czech translations
  • Minor fixes

Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Chronojump 1.4.7
please release the software in the registry from being forced to load all the data country, year, business etc. .. etc. .. For example, it would be better to write the date of birth rather than browse the entire calendar back?
09-11-2014, 06:24 AM
(09-10-2014 07:16 PM)Nicola Wrote:  please release the software in the registry from being forced to load all the data country, year, business etc. .. etc. ..

I don't understand this. Can you explain it better?

(09-10-2014 07:16 PM)Nicola Wrote:  For example, it would be better to write the date of birth rather than browse the entire calendar back?

I know is not very comfortable to use this calendars, but is the best way to input data correctly.
The only alternative that I can think is to have three selection widgets, one for year, one for month and one for day. But introduce the date directly is always a risk in a database.

Thanks
09-11-2014, 07:14 PM
(09-11-2014 06:24 AM)xavi Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 07:16 PM)Nicola Wrote:  please release the software in the registry from being forced to load all the data country, year, business etc. .. etc. ..

I don't understand this. Can you explain it better?

(09-10-2014 07:16 PM)Nicola Wrote:  For example, it would be better to write the date of birth rather than browse the entire calendar back?

I know is not very comfortable to use this calendars, but is the best way to input data correctly.
The only alternative that I can think is to have three selection widgets, one for year, one for month and one for day. But introduce the date directly is always a risk in a database.

Thanks

I state that this is just my opinion.
When we load the registry athletes are required fields 1 type: nationality, type of sport, etc. .. that are not compiled if you do not have the ability to save.
I would make maybe only required fields: company name, mass and date of birth.
For the calendar I would prefer to enter the date separately instead of flip backwards. Most of the time we load the data in the same session of assessment and practice leaner decrease waiting times.
We have seen that there is also the possibility of uploading a list 2 knowing the number of athletes and mass, but if for example you do something wrong, you must go into the procedure to correct 1 with the required fields and waste time. I hope I explained myself better.
09-15-2014, 07:51 AM
I write down your petitions, and we will study them.

Maybe we add this changes for version 1.4.8 or 1.4.9

Thanks
09-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi, I tried the software on mac but I have the following problem: see pic.

I use Yosemite

https://imageshack.com/i/kq0WIdV6j

https://imageshack.com/i/pazKZvGpj

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-29-2014, 11:43 PM
(09-24-2014 11:36 PM)Nicola Wrote:  Hi, I tried the software on mac but I have the following problem: see pic.

I use Yosemite

https://imageshack.com/i/kq0WIdV6j

https://imageshack.com/i/pazKZvGpj

Hello Nikola, we are working on it, but remember Yosemite is not published yet.
11-02-2014, 06:24 AM
We have fixed the Yosemite problem.

We are working in testing the new features and new version -working on Yosemite- will be published on end of first week of November.

Thanks for your patience.